Saturday, January 3, 2009

Holiday photos

Yes, not a music-related post, but I do remember in Len's initial idea for this blog that it was equally about what we were up to, not just music matters.

So I hope you will bear with me as I post a link to my Google Picasa album of a selection of photos taken on holidays in France, Switzerland and Italy in October & November last year (for which Patrick and Len paid the price of having to do my work while I was away - thank you again).

Photography is my other hobby, so these are not "me/my wife standing in front of every notable building" type. I am quite pleased with them and include just one as a sample, taken in the Cimetiere Pere Lechaise in Paris (where the tombs of Rossini, Chopin, Cherubini, Reicha and others - Jim Morrison - are to be found).

Most of you who will read this are European and therefore will probably have visited most, if not all, of these places, but for me, it was the first time.

Anyway, with Picasa, you can see thumbnails of all the photos, allowing you to pick and choose, or of course, not bother at all.

2 comments:

  1. Some of your photos are awesome (to use the modern vernacular). Wonderful 3D shots of the Swiss Alps but in your hands even a bunch of grapes has tremendous life!
    Len

    ReplyDelete
  2. David

    I agree, your photographs are marvellous. particularly liked the Burgundy album.

    ReplyDelete